Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CM-3700A Benchtop Spectrophotometer
- Konica Minolta's advanced optical, sensing, and signal processing technology provide excellent repeatability.
- Illumination/viewing geometry conforms to CIE, ISO, ASTM, DIN, and JIS requirements for di:8°, de:8° (diffuse illumination/8° viewing) geometry for reflectance and to CIE, ASTM, DIN, and JIS requirements for transmittance.
- Strictly selected high quality parts ensure long-term stability and reliability.
- Strict accuracy control traceable to national standards ensures high quality with high inter-instrument agreement.
- Selectable measurement areas: Measurement areas of Ø25.4mm, Ø8mm, and 3×5mm (rectangular) can be selected according to the application.
- Switchable between SCI and SCE measurements
- Side less transmittance chamber for unlimited sample length (Maximum thickness: Approx. 50 mm)
- Long sample holder arm enables sample measurement at center of A4-size
- Sample holder arm stays open when opened fully for easy positioning of thick samples.
- USB communication interface for easy connection and high speed communication
- Frame around power switch prevents switching power off by mistake.
- Automobile, Chemical, Construction,Cosmetics, Electronics, Food, Medical, Paint, Pharmaceuticals,Plastics.
Reflectance: di:8° , de:8° (diffuse illumination, 8° viewing angle)
|Transmittance:di:0° , de:0° (diffuse illumination, 0° viewing angle)
Conforms to CIE No.15, ASTM E 1164, DIN 5033 Teil 7 and JIS Z 8722 condition g standard.
|Detector||Silicon photodiode array with flat holographic grating|
|Wavelength range||360nm to 740nm.|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon arc lamps.|
|Minimum measurement interval||3 seconds|
|Illumination/ measurement area||
Changeable between LAV, MAV, and SAV
|Transmittance: Ø2m illumination/Approx. Ø20 mm|
|UV adjustment||Computer controlled; Continuously variable; 400 nm cutoff filter|