Industrial Weighing Solutions
Torque Measurement - TT Revolution
- Easy Installation: Rotating Collar and stationary power coil are split and bolt around the shaft. Shaft modification is not required.
- Convenient Calibration: Use at factory settings or utilize easy scaling and adjustment tools.
- No tuning required.
- Reliable Operation: Inductive power and data transfer with generous clearance between stationary and rotating parts. No wear surfaces.
- Digital Data Transmission: Delivers a clean, noise-free data signal with 14-bit resolution.
- Robust Construction: Sturdy hardware and electronics, built for demanding environmental conditions.
- Onboard Intelligence: System status indicators confirm proper operation and aid in troubleshooting.
- Industry : Power Generation, Paper, Marine, Steel, Automotive, Pumps & Compressors
- Sensor Input : Full Bridge Strain Gage ( 4 active arms, upto 1000 W acceptable )
- Bridge Excitation : 2.5V DC
- Sensor Range : ± 500 microstrain ( Full Bridge , 4 Active arms )
- Lineartity : £ 0.05% FS
- Receiver Output signal : Four independent current output signals :
- Torque, Power , Shaft speed & Shaft direction
- Receiver Input Power : 115 V / 230V AC , 11V - 16V DC standard
- Resolution : 14 Bits
- Sampling Rate : 4800 Hz
- Operating temperature : -40 Dg C to 85 Deg C