Industrial Weighing Solutions
Torque Measurement - TorqueTrak TPM2
- Easy Installation – Rotating Collar and Stationary Ring are split and bolt together around the shaft. No Machine assembly or Shaft modification is required.
- Robust Construction – Sturdy hardware and electronics, built for demanding environments.
- Reliable Operation – Inductive power and data transfer with generous clearance between stationary and rotating parts. No wear surfaces.
- System Status Indicators – Confirm proper operation at a glance. Expedites troubleshooting.
- Easy-on Collar – Rotating Collar is designed to accommodate small variations in shaft diameter and clamps to the shaft using standard tools.
- Communications Made Easy – High-speed bi-directional communications link interfaces with PC or PLC. User-selectable sample rate up to 4800 samples/second.
- Product Support – Backed by BEI’s proven outstanding customer service, before and after the sale.
- Industry : Power Generation, Paper, Marine, Steel, Automotive, Pumps & Compressors
TORQUE SENSOR INPUT:
Strain gage bridge, 350 ohms (std), 120 ohms (min)
Input Range: user-selectable from 0.025 to 32 mV/V
TORQUE SIGNAL BANDWIDTH: 10 user-selectable settings from 3 to 1000 Hz
SHAFT SPEED AND DIRECTION:
Measured once per revolution
Resolution:1 5 bit (32,768 points), auto-ranging
RS(EIA)-442 full duplex, up to 1000 ft (300 m) run
Baud Rate: Auto-detectable from 1200 to 460,800 bps
Sample Rate: 10 user-selectable settings from 9.375 to 4800 samples/sec
OPERATING ENVIRONMENT: -40° to +70° non-condensing