Inspection and Packaging Systems
X-ray inspection - Packaged product
- Safety & security: Designed to fully satify every safety standard established by organisations around the world. Leakage level less than 1micro Sv/h. Safe for operator and products inspected.
- HD & Ulta HD imaging – High resolution x-ray image significantly improves digital data analysis there by increasing performance and detection accuracy.
- Multi-View Software – Simultaneous view of contaminants of all types and sizes.
- Password protected access.
- Multi-lane ( upto 4 lanes)
- Multiple rejection criteria based on contaminant, virtual weight, count, missing and more.
- HACCP compliant.
- Log of rejection with date and time stamp.
- Easy maintenace – Tool free belt removal and easy to clean.
- To detect bone, plastic, hard rubber, stone and metal contaminants in packaged products.
- To check missing product, shape detection and package integrity.
- Detection sensitivity: Fe sphere ans SUS sphere 0.3mm dia, SUS wire 0.2mm dia x 2mm long
- X-ray output: Tube voltage 25 to 80kV ( Depends on model)
- Display: 15-inch color TFT LCD ( unified image monitoring screen and operation screen.)
- Operation method: Touch panel ( with touch buzzer)
- Belt speed: Upto 90 m/min ( Depends on model)
- Product weight: Upto 10Kg ( Depends on model )
- Preset memory: 100/200 ( Depends on model)
- MoC: Stainless steel