Inspection and Packaging Systems
Label Inspection System- VISIOLABEL
- Inspection outside the labeller on the labeller, on the conveyor.
- Compact inspection tunnel with protective glasses.
- Up to 5 CMOS B/W 1.3Mp cameras
- Window 10 based computer system and interface
- 17” TFT touchscreen monitor
- IP67 protection stainless steel enclosure for cameras
- Container position control by sensor and encoder.
- Remote control via internet and remote diagnosis
- Integration with external inspections ( barcode reader, “anti-theft” label).
- Wide range of defective bottle rejection systems.
- Production statistics.
Typical inspection for: Rectangular, triangular and oval oriented containers.
Paper and self-adhesive ( front, back, strip, collar, fiscal seal)
shrink sleeves and seals.
- Presence / absence of label
- Upside down label
- Double label
- Localized wrinkles
- Tilted label
- Partially flagging label
- Broken or raised corner detection
- Fill level and cap presence.
- Correct horizontal position of the labels regardless of small rotations and oval edges
- Vertical alignment of label, collar, seal and cap
- Label identification (capacity, language, product)
- Verification of barcode digits
- Absence of the date and lot code
Application in Home care products, beverages, cosmetics.
Speed: 72,000 bottles / hour
Gap: 1 · Ǿ