Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CR-10 Plus | CR-20 Color Reader
- Lightweight, compact size and battery-operated - true portable.
- Color difference expressed in L*a*b* and dE* or L*C*H* and dE* on the LCD screen ( only in CR-10 Plus)
- Large LCD displays one of eight color spaces/Whiteness Index, Yellowness Index and Tint ( only in CR-20 ).
- Built in storage for upto 1000 measurements.
- USB connectivity for easy PC connection
- Portable color difference reader for quick and precise color control in any industry.( CR-10 Plus)
- Portable color reader for entry level absolute color measurement and inspection ( CR-20)
|Illuminating/viewing geometry||8°:di (8°illumination angle/diffuse viewing: specular component included)|
|Detector||Silicon photocells (6 pcs.)|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon lamps|
|Measurement time||Approx. 1 sec|
|Observer||10° Standard Observer|
|Display data||Color difference, average (up to 10 times), Pass/fail judgment||Colorimetric data, average (up to 999 times)|
|Data memory||Target data, Samples data(up to 1,000 in total)||Sample data (up to 1,000)|
|Color different formula||Δ (L*a*b*), Δ (L*C*H*), Δ E*ab (CIE 1976)||n/a|
|Color Space||n/a||L*a*b*, L*C*h, Yxy, XYZ, Munsell (D65)|
|Colorimetric Indexes||n/a||WI (CIE/ASTM E 313-96), Tint (CIE/ASTM E 313-96), YI (ASTM E 313-96)|