Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CM-3600A Benchtop Spectrophotometer
- Numerical Gloss Control Provides Simultaneous SCI/SCE Measurements
- Numerical UV Control for Accurate Measurements of Fluorescent Materials
- Reflectance and Transmittance in One Instrument
- Bright, Clear Sample Viewer for Accurate Sample Positioning
- Three Measurement Areas For Diverse Needs
- Chemical, Construction,Cosmetics, Food, Medical, Paint, Pharmaceuticals,Plastics,Textiles.
|Illumination / Observation system||
Reflectance: d/8 (diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing), equipped with simultaneous measurement of SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded). Instrument Conforms to CIE No. 15, ISO7724/1, ASTME1164, DIN5033 Teil7and JIS Z8722 condition C Standard.
Transmittance: d/0 (diffused illumination, 0-degree viewing) Conforms to CIE No.15, ASTM1164 and DIN5033 Teil7 standard.
|Wavelength range||360 to 740nm|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon lamps (X4)|
LAV: Ø25.4 mm / Ø 30 mm
MAV: Ø8 mm / Ø11 mm (Selectable)
SAV: Ø4 mm / Ø7 mm
|UV adjustment||Instantaneous numerical adjustment|
|Measurement time||Approx. 1.5 seconds|
|Minimum interval between measurements||
Normal SCI/SCE measurement: 4 seconds.
Transmittance measurement: 3 seconds
UV- cut/ UV adjusted measurement: 5 seconds
|UV cut filter||400nm cutoff and 420nm cutoff|