Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
ZGM 1130 Gloss Meter
- The very first glossmeter featuring a 2.4” touchscreen display for measurement of all gloss ranges from matt to high gloss up to 2‘000 GU
- A precision milled monoblock optic ensures stable and reliable gloss measurements.
- Direct access to measurement data in csv-format without requiring software thanks to USB device functionality.
- Features single, multiple and even continuous scan gloss measurements.
- Continuous gloss statistics (average, standard deviation, max., min.)
- Easy to use multi-language menu guidance
- Measuring system with high long-term stability ensures constant measuring accuracy and thus reliable measuring results; automatic self-diagnosis avoids mismeasurements
- Versatile measuring and data analysis software “GlossTools” with additional features, free of charge
- Automotive, paint, varnish,plastics and manufacturing industries.
- Gloss measurement on metallic surface, mirror and glass.
|Geometry triple angle||20°, 60°, 85°|
|Measuring range||0 - 2'000 GU|
|Repeatability||0 - 199.9 GU: 0.1 GU 200 - 2'000 GU: 0.2 %|
|Reproducibility||0 - 199.9 GU: 0.5 GU 200 - 2'000 GU: 0.4 %|
|Measuring sensor adaption||V(λ)|
|Touch Screen Display||2.4“ colour LCD, LED backlight|
|Memory Capacity||1 million measurements|
|Interface||USB Mini-B, Bluetooth (Optional)|
|Calibration||traceable to an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory|
|Dimension||(LxWxH) 150 mm x 52 mm x 71 mm (5.91“ x 2.05“ x 2.80“)|
|Weight||420 g (0.93 lbs)|