Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
LS-150 | LS-160 Luminance Meter
- Portable, lightweight, compact, battery powered.
- Pistol grip enables user to stably hold the instrument
- 1° acceptance angle (1/3° in case of LS-160)
- Upper range of the DIN quality class B
- SLR (Single Lens Reflex), precise targeting ; shows exact area to measure
- LCD and viewfinder displays; easy to focus on target
- Neutral density eyepiece filter allowing measurements of strong light sources
- Measures dark surfaces (range starts at 0.001cd/m²) ( 0.01cd/m2 in case of LS-160)
- User calibration and color correction
- 3 settings: Instantaneous luminance, peak luminance, and luminance ratio
- USB 2.0 interface for PC connectivity.
- To measure light source and surface brightness.
|Optical system||SLR viewing system, f=85mm, F2.8|
|Angle of view||9° (with diopter adjustment)|
|Luminance units||cd/m² or fL (switchable)|
|Minimum measuring area||14.4 mm
(1.3 mm when close-up lens is used)
(0.4 mm when close-up lens is used)
|Luminance range||0.001 to 999,900 cd/m2|