Industrial Weighing Solutions
Torque Measurement - TorqueTrak 10K-LP
- Easy to Use – Fits any size shaft, any torque level. No machine modifications or disassembly required. Calibration is done off-the-shaft. Receiver display and keypad offer user-friendly interface.
- Low Profile – Ideal for applications with very low radical clearance.
- Infrared Remote Control – Control transmitter operation including channel select, gain/range, shunt calibration and low-power standby mode.
- Reliable Data Transmission – Clean, noise-free data signal through analog voltage output or digital data output via RS-232.
- Standby Power Mode – Extends transmitter battery life without disconnecting battery.
- 16 Channels – 500 Hz Frequency Response Use; multiple systems simultaneously.
- User Adjustable Gain – Amplify the strain/torque signal to the most useful level.
- Industry : Power Generation, Paper, Marine, Steel, Automotive, Pumps & Compressors
- SENSOR INPUT: Full (four-arm) Wheatstone Bridge strain gage (350Ω standard)
BRIDGE EXCITATION : 3.0 VDC
SENSOR RANGE : ± 125 microstrain to ± 4000 microstrain
TRANSMISSION FREQUENCY: 903-925 MHz
TRANSMIT DISTANCE: Upto 3 Mtrs
TRANSMITTER BATTERY LIFE : 48 hours in Transmit mode
VOLTAGE OUTPUT: ±10 VDC, field adjustable 0.25x to 4.0x
5-way binding posts (banana jacks)
DIGITAL OUTPUT CONNECTION: RS232 type DB9 connector (cable provided for PC COM port)
RECEIVER POWER INPUT: 12VDC nominal (10 – 18VDC acceptable), 300 mA max (110VAC or 220VAC adapter provided)
SAMPLE TRANSMISSION RATE: 2400 samples/sec