Laboratory Equipment and Systems
Laboratory Spray Dryer LSD-48
- Individual controller for temperature, vaccuum and feed rate using control knobs.
- Spray dry with aqueous as well as solvent based solutions.
- Compact table top model; enables spray drying trial with even 30 ml samples.
- Designed with a SS-316 material & reinforced with flameproof motors, to withstand the effect of acid & solvent spray drying.
- Simple to operate and clean, economical and gives quick results
- Spray drying
- Recovery of synthetic or extracted products.
- Structure Conversion.
|Evaporation capacity||1.0 L/hr H2O max.|
|Temperature of drying air:||250°C ± 1°C accuracy.|
|Heater capacity:||2.5 KW.|
|Compressed air for spray flow:||2-5 bar.|
|Chamber Diameter:||4",6" or user specified.|
|Nozzle:||Two-fluid, co-current, SS-316L, 0.7mm, with Auto-De-blocking device & option for variable nozzle apertures.|
|Material of Construction:||
Product contact parts & main stand: SS-316L.
Heating Apparatus: Borosilicate Glass.
Interconnecting Parts: Teflon, Silicon, Alkathene.
|Dimension L x W x H :||50x60x100cm.|
Variable nozzle apertures- 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 mm.
Nitrogen Inert loop.
Hot melt system.
PTFE Scrubber for sub-micron particle collection.
Spray Congealing Attachment.