Laboratory Equipment and Systems
Laboratory Bead Mill - RT-0.5AD
- Compact user friendly design.
- Suitable for continuous circulating batch operation.
- Minimal loss of product.
- Significant result within short span of time.
- Use of small grinding media of 0.6mm for grinding down to nanometer range.
The Bead Mill is used for fine milling, dispersion, homogenisation of a suspension.
The milling/dispersion system in a Bead Mill consists of a Milling Chamber & an Agitator with discs or pegs.The Chamber is filled with zirconia beads & the product to be dispersed.
In the milling chamber, the grinding media is kept moving by the motor driven agitator & the product to be dispersed is pumped into the chamber through peristaltic pump.As the grinding media collides & rolls about each other, the solid particles caught between them are gradually reduced in size.
The milled product is separated from the grinding media at the outlet by a slotted screen or a gap separator, collected in a vessel & re-circulated back into the chamber via the same pump, while being continuously stirred in the same collecting vessel.
- Pharmaceuticals: Bead mills are used for nano particle size reduction applications in oral doses, inhalants and opthalmics.
- Paint,pigment & Dyes: Horizotal bead mills are used for wet milling of organic and in-organic pigments to ultrafine particles.
- Printing Ink: Our bead mills are capable of handling high viscous products and suitable for all types ( pasty, liquid and inkjet ) of inks.
- Cosmetics: Development of sunscreen, foundation, eye shadow etc.
- Agrochemicals ( Pesticides & Fertilizers): For grinding low-viscous and temperature sensitive materials.
Designed Volume: 600ml
Effective Volume: 450ml
|Inner Chamber material:High wear resistant hard alloy 9CrMo18|
|Outer Materia: SS304|
|Grinding pin and rotor material:High wear resistant hard alloy 9CrMo18|
|Cooling Mode: Cooling water passing through gridning chamber|
Self design mechanical seal.
Sealing Support : SS304
|Dispersion & Grinding||
ROOT patented self recylced rotor.
Dispersing linear speed：9.3 m/sec
|Separating mode||Dynamic separation; no stuck and high efficiency|
95% zirconia beads
Zirconia beads spec : Dia 0.6 mm- Dia 1.4mm
Filling quantity recommended：50% ᷉ 90%
|Dimension||450(L)x 350(W)x 350(H)mm|