Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
Chlorophyll meter SPAD-502Plus
- Quick, easy measurement of chlorophyll levels in plant leaves without damaging the leaf.
- Trend graph display
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- Low power consumption
- Monitoring of growth and health of plants
- The SPAD-502Plus can be used to monitor the growth and health status of a wide variety of agricultural products, including wheat, rice, corn, cotton, etc.
- Nitrogen fertilization optimization
- The SPAD-502Plus can be used for determining when and how much nitrogen fertilizer should be provided to plants. Optimizing fertilization in this way leads to not only greater yields of higher quality, but also results in less over-fertilization, reducing environmental contamination due to the leaching of excess fertilizer into the soil and underground water.
|Subject thickness||1.2 mm maximum|
|Subject insertion depth||12 mm (with stopper having position adjustable from 0 to 6 mm)|
|Light source||2 LED elements|
|Receptor||1 SPD (silicon photodiode)|
|Display||LCD panel showing 4-digit measurement value (values shown to first decimal place) and 2-digit number of measurements; Trend graph of values in memory can also be shown.|
|Display range||-9.9 to 199.9 SPAD units|
|Memory function||Memory capacity for up to 30 values; Calculation/display of average of data in memory also possible|
|Minimum interval between measurements||Approx. 2 seconds|