Industrial Weighing Solutions
Torque Measurement - TorqueTrack TT10K
- Easy to Use:
Fits any size shaft, any torque level. No machine modification or disassembly required.
Multi-line LCD receiver display and keypad make system adjustments straightforward.
Calibration is done off-the-shaft.
- Infrared Remote Control:
Control transmitter operation including channel select, gain/range, shunt calibration and low power standby mode.
- Reliable Data Transmission:
Clean, noise-free data signal through analog voltage output or digital data output via RS232.
- Standby Power Mode:
Extends transmitter battery life without disconnecting battery.
- 16 Channels: 500Hz Frequency response use multiple systems simultaneously.
- Rugged: Reinforced, injection-molded transmitter housing is built for demanding applications and features V-groove and tape slot for secure mounting.
- User Adjustable Gain: Amplifying the strain/torque signal to the most useful level.
- Industry : Power Generation, Paper, Marine, Steel, Automotive, Pumps & Compressors
- Sensor Input : Full Bridge Strain Gage ( 4 active arms, upto 1000 W acceptable )
- Bridge Excitation : 2.5V DC
- Sensor Range : ± 125 microstrain to ± 4000 microstrain
- Transmit distance : Upto 6 mtrs
- Power Input : 12V DC nom ( 10-18V DC acceptable ), 300 mA max
- Output voltage : ± 10V DC
- Digital Output : RS232 type DB9 conector
- Operating temperature : -20° C to 70° C