Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
JAYPAK Color Management Software
Supporting QTX file format for accessing data received from the buyer.
Shade Sorting using : LAB, 555, HUE, CHROMA, STRENGTH.
Color On Screen for 3 sources for any selected illuminant.
Customized reports printing.
Graphical Representation of RFL, chromaticity co-ordinates, LAB space, LCH space.
Color Strength Evaluation at Selected Wavelength, maximum wavelength integral & all wavelengths.
Various Whiteness and Yellowness Indices.
- Quick match for single recipe and Job Wizard for multiple recipes. Matching for self-shade and maximum up to 5 dyes combination (that is 1 to 5 dyes combiation).
- Reformulation and correction of off-shade batches with known and unknown recipes.
- Manual Matching : A colorist can try to match any particular shade using his skill.
- Colour quality control in paint, plastic,ceramic, automobile, paper and ink industries.
- Color receipe prediction in textile, paint and plastic industry.
- Supports 2 observers and 14 illuminants i.e. D65, A, D50, D75, D55, F11 (TL84F), F2 (CWF), F7, C U50, U30 (F12), F6, F8, F10.
- Various Color Co-ordinates for the following color spaces: CIE76, Hunter, Aanalab, CIELab-76/94, FMCII, JPC79, CMC (2:1), BDF, CIE 2000.