Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CM-3630 Benchtop Spectrophotometer
- Bench top model with d/0 geometry
- Provides exact conformity with ISO standards 2469 and 2470 for Pulp & Paper industry.
- Especially designed for paper, pulp and cellulose industry and complies all the European & American international standards such as SCAN, DIN, TAPPI, CPPA and AFNOR.
- Patented Numerical UV control (US patent No. 5,6,36,015) specifically required to find out brightness of paper as per ISO 2469 & 2470. Simultaneous Calibration of Whiteness & ISO Brightness.
- Exclusive FMS Paper Control Software provides Fluorescence, Residual Ink Calculation (ERIC], Scattering and absorbtion coefficient and other measurements like Brightness (ISO 2470), L*a*b*, L*C*h,Whiteness Index /Tint (CIE/Ganz/Griesser) Yellowness Index(ASTM E313/ASTM D1925).
- Opacity Jig enables quick measurement of opacity by turning inbuilt Black and White standard surface.
- Pulp & Paper manufacturer and their vendors
Reflectance: d/0 (diffused illumination, 0-degree viewing)
Conforms to ISO 2469, JIS P8148, DIN 53145-1 and DIN 53145-2 standards.
|Light-receiving element||Silicon photodiode array (dual 40 elements).|
|Spectral separation device||Diffraction grating.|
|Wavelength range||360nm to 740nm.|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon lamps (x 3).|
|Measurement time||Approx. 1.5 seconds (for measurements of fluorescent colors, at 9600 bps).|
|Minimum interval between measurements||Approx. 4 seconds; when reflectance measured approx. 5 seconds; when fluorescent color.|
|UV adjustment||Instantaneous numerical adjustment.|
|Control method||Directly connected to a computer.|