Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CS-150 | CS-160 Luminance Color Meter
- Portable, lightweight, compact and battery powered.
- Easy-to-read backlit display for viewing in dark areas
- 1° measurement angle
- Luminance measurement range of 0.01 to 999,900 cd/m2
- SLR (Single Lens Reflex), precise targeting; shows exact area to measure
- Converts the color of the indicated area to numerical values
- Quick measurements of the viewed object color without the influence of outside areas
- USB 2.0 interface and PC connectivity software.
- Various optional accessories such as illuminance adapter and close up lenses.
- To measure photometric brightness and chromaticity of light falling upon a surface in Automotive, Aerospace, Display, Digital Cinema, Electronics.
|Optical system||SLR viewing system, f = 85 mm F2.8|
|Angle of view||9° (with diopter adjustment)|
|Relative spectral responsivity||Closely matches CIE 1931 color matching function.|
|Minimum measuring area (diameter)||14.4 mm
(1.3 mm when close-up lens is used)
(0.4 mm when close-up lens is used)
|Measurement mode||(Luminance) Instananeous value, maximum/minimum value, luminance difference (Δ)/luminance ratio (%)
(Chromaticity) Instananeous value, chromaticity difference (Δ)
|Measurement time||Auto: 0.7 to 4.3 seconds Manual: 0.7 to 7.1 seconds|
|Luminance unit||cd/m2 or fL|
|Data memory||1,000 data|