Inspection and Packaging Systems
Tablet Capsule Inspection
- High throughput up to 3,00,000 products / hour.
- Identification of defects up to 100 micron – on homogeneous surface.
- Simple training for inspection of new products.
- Eight channels rotary double-drum system for high quality color inspection of the entire surface with double lighting.
- Very low false reject rate.
- Advanced statistical analyses with visual defect-detection feedback, and detailed reject typology to help identifying the reject causes in the upstream production process.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with accessible and tool-free format parts.
- 21 CFR Audit Trail reports can be stored as PDF files and printed by a printer in the network.
- Single touch-screen display to control all machine functions.
- Quality and Validation Manages up to 5 user login levels.
- 21 CFR part 11 and GMP Annex 11 compliant.
- Automatic inspection and rejection of tablet and capsule for different defects like colour, shape, dimension, cracks, foreign particles, surface, hole etc.
|Inspected Products||Capsules: hard / soft gelatin, plain /printed surface.|
|Tablets: coated, uncoated, plain, embossed|
|Applicable dimension||Round Tablets: Dia < 15 mm, H< 10mm|
|Oblong Tablets: L < 25mm, H < 10mm T < 13 mm|
|Capsules : No 0 to 5|
|Output||Upto 300,000 products/hr|
|Vision hardware||6 color RGB CCD line scan cameras|
|Operation Mode||17 inch touch screen|